„Investing in emerging markets at low interest rates”
A unique marketing coverage within a high-profile target audience
The conference is organized by CFA Society Poland, organization bringing together investment professionals and Puls Biznesu, a Polish language daily newspaper devoted to business and economic issues.
Warsaw| October 27, 2014 | Regent Warsaw Hotel
Preliminary Conference Program:
8.30 – 9:00 Registration
9:00 Opening of the conference – prof. Krzysztof Jajuga, President CFA Society Poland
9:15 – 10:15 Emerging markets – current situation, directions
10.15 – 10:30 Coffee break
10:30 – 11:30 Emerging markets strategies– speaker: Global investment bank Strategist
11:30 – 12:30 Keynote speaker: Dawid Stockman.
U.S. politician and businessman, serving as a Republican U.S. Representative from the state of Michigan (1977–1981) and as the Director of the Office of Management and Budget (1981–1985).
Subject: Monetary Policy
12:30 – 13.30 Lunch break
13:30 – 14.30 Panel discussion – investing in emerging markets in low interest rates
Moderation: P. Barankiewicz, Puls Biznesu
14:30 – 15:30 Emerging markets in present business cycle
15:30 – 15:45 Coffee break
15:45 – 17:00 Panel Discussion – Macroeconomic expectations for East-Central Europe and Poland
Moderation: prof. K. Jajuga, CFA Society Poland
17:00 – 18:15 Panel Discussion – Present situation and problems the most important emerging markets (China, Indie, Brazil, Turkey)
18:15 Closing of the conference – prof. K. Jajuga, President CFA Society Poland
The conference is an open and collaborative platform that focuses on development and improvement of the investment industry within the country and abroad regarding the emerging markets.. Conference’s speakers include top economists, legendary investors, government and regulatory leaders, who share insights on today’s emerging markets issues, trends, uncover new investment opportunities, and deliver practical investment advice.
BENEFITS FOR SPONSORS AND PARTNERS
• Address your current business needs directly to the top representatives of foreign and national investors
• Benefit from regional and international exposure
• Share organization’s vision and plans
• Show expertise and qualification of your employees
• Increase the awareness of corporate brand among the largest real sector executives audience
• Showcase recent activities and experiences before multi-national audience and decision makers
• Communicate about the latest achievements and services
About the conference
Date: October 2014 r.
Number of participants: 200 people
• representatives of commercial banks, investment banks, investment funds, and financial institutions
• asset management companies
• consultancies and law firms involved in the investment industry
• economic journalist
contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. + 48 605 110 832